ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Since 1983, the experts at All Claims Repairs Inc. have been providing mold remediation, fire damage, and water damage restoration services for our customers in the Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin and St. Lucie county areas of Florida.
We pride ourselves in committing to quality work and professionalism to homeowners, businesses and insurance companies.
Michael Deno has been in the Insurance Restoration industry for eight years. He started his career in the field as a technician learning the industry and has worked his way up to a Project Manager. He has a great deal of experience in catastrophe restoration work on a national level. Michael has managed over 400 general laborers and managed losses in excess of $500,000.00. He is very experienced in the large commercial and residential projects. Michael strives to go above and beyond with his great communication skills, time management and professionalism. He is also certified through IICRC- Water Damage Restoration, Applied Microbial, Residential and commercial drying, and Lead Testing.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State of Florida License General Contractor
- State of Florida Mold Remeditator
- All Estimators hold Florida Adjusters License.
- Certified Lead Safe Renovator
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC): A non-profit certification body that establishes and monitors standards for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries.
- Members of South Florida Claims Association
- Windstorm Network
Our staff has been fully trained according to guidelines of the following organizations:
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- New York City Department of Health.