BENEFITS OF CHOOSING ALL CLAIMS REPAIRS FOR MOLD REMEDITATOR
Heavy mold damage in your home or place of business is not only unsightly, but it can cause serious health problems as well. That is why remediating the situation quickly should be Priority One.
All Claims Repairs will get your life or business back on track as soon as possible
- Licensed: We are properly licensed by the State of Florida as Mold Remediators
- Prompt: We get our cleanup activities started the day we arrive, which means you can get back into your home or place of business more quickly.
- Deal Effectively with Mold Remediation: At All Claims, we understand mold: we know how to attack it, treat it, and get rid of it for good. Due to its severity, we follow a highly specialized process from initial assessment through guaranteed clearance from environmental specialists and rebuilding.
- Attention to Detail: We know that your home or place of business is important to you. That is why we are certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC), a non-profit certification body that establishes and monitors standards for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries. With our IICRC-certified knowledge, you can be sure that your precious personal property can be saved from the corrosive effects of fire residue.
- Wealth of Experience: Our mold and mildew remediators have professional education to provide you with the safest, efficient, clean up.
We work directly with your insurance carrier to ensure you get what you deserve. Then, we get to work performing all needed restoration services related to mold and mildew restoration, including:
- Furniture cleaning, repair and refinishing
- Carpet and rug cleaning and deodorization
- Painting and wallpaper
- Plaster and drywall
- Smoke residual removal
- Board ups and emergency roof taping
- Roofing - all types
- Air conditioning and ductwork
- Drapery and blinds
- Asphalt, concrete and pavers
- Custom cabinets and shelving
Your Mold Specialist
When it comes to work on something as important and central to your life as your home or place of business, you deserve to work with a contractor who is State Licensed and has professional experience in working with the best design techniques and materials. All Claims Repairs is your "mold remediation specialist." We have experience with nearly every insurance carrier operating the Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach areas. And, we get repairs done fast and get them done right.
At All Claims, we know that undergoing serious repairs such as those often involved in mold remediation can be a nuisance to your family or your employees. We know that your life is in many ways on hold while you await the restoration process to be completed. That is why we work to make speedy repairs, working with your insurance company, and most importantly paying attention to the details.
Mold can pose serious threats to your health, not to mention their effects on the look and smell of the spaces in which they are present.
- Fact 1: Mold spores can remain toxic even after they are dead
- Fact 2: Vacuuming may temporarily increase your chances of exposure to mold spores, as spores can pass through the lining of ordinary vacuum bags and remain airborne for days
- Fact 3: Carpet cleaning should be performed by trained professionals who utilize hot water extraction
- Fact 4: Porous materials like carpet and certain types of stones which cannot be adequately cleaned must be replaced in order to reduce the threat of exposure to mold
- Fact 5: After your mold restoration project is completed, we recommend installing a HEPA air cleaner to remove unwanted airborne contaminants